When you tried to launch Autodesk® Mechanical Desktop®, AutoCAD®, or AutoCAD® Mechanical, you received the following error message:
Fatal Error: unable to load AcDb resource file
There are two possible ways to resolve this issue:
Copy the acdb17.dll and acdb17enures.dll files from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared to the program folder for the applicable product.
Change the Start in location for the applicable product's shortcut icon:
Right-click the application's shortcut icon on the desktop. Click Properties.
2. On the Shortcut Tab, enter the following file path in the Start in box:
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk shared"
- Fatal Error: unable to load AcDb resource file
- Remove all Autodesk software products from a system to ensure a clean install
- Try to repair DWG damaged files
- Autocad Application has stopped working
- AutoCAD Keyboard Shortcuts
- An error occurred during Installation of assembly 'FARO.LS' in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- Detect and remove the Acad.vlx virus from autocad
- Error: Cannot initialize ASI
- Error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 78a2b9h when attempting to open Options in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- autocad 2011 price in india